Turner Research Network offers a robust portfolio of quantitative research techniques to help you unlock key consumer insights. As research consultants, we know that one size does not fit all. We take time to gain an in-depth understanding of your marketing and product development needs, and determine which quantitative methods will provide the most valuable information and insights.
Our quantitative research methodologies include:
- Online surveys
- Mobile surveys to capture customers in the moment
- Telephone surveys
- Mail surveys
- On-site intercept research with customers at retail locations
- Food and beverage sensory evaluations
- Central-location product testing
- In-home Usage Tests (IHUTs)
Whether you have a straightforward or complex insights challenge, the Turner Research Network team will help you design the best approach and then interpret the results so you can choose the best path forward, backed by quantifiable information.
Contact us to learn more about how we can help your business make smarter decisions.