DIY Research Consulting & Support
Many businesses are embracing a do-it-yourself (DIY) approach for some of their marketing research needs. Cost saving and speed are among the major reasons clients decide to handle certain insights needs internally. Turner Research Network understands there are times that DIY research is a viable option.
While DIY can be a great way to reduce research costs and quickly provide insights, it is critical that your DIY research is done right. The risk of doing something "quick and dirty" to save money and time is that you may get misleading information if the research is not done correctly.
Turner Research Network helps clients with DIY research across many survey platforms, including Qualtrics, SurveyMonkey and Google Consumer Surveys, among others.
How we can help:
- Consult with you on survey design and content.
- Help craft questions to get to the information you need. The words chosen do matter.
- Select the best scales and question types.
- Help pick the right sample composition and sample size.
- Run the DIY project for you if needed.
- Create data tabs and help you interpret the results.
If you need a little hand-holding on your next DIY research project, the Turner Research Network team will provide you the consultative support you need to ensure the insights gained are accurate and reliable.
Contact us to learn more about how we can help you make smarter business decisions.