Customer Experience & Shopper Research
The best way to truly gauge how satisfied your customers are in the marketplace is by conducting customer experience research. Turner Research Network assists clients across a range of industries with developing sophisticated customer satisfaction and shopper research studies. Examples of how we help clients and the information you can uncover include:
On-Premise Buyer-Reaction Surveys
- Learn how your customers rate new products being test marketed.
- Reach customers "in the moment" in a retail environment with mobile research.
Pre-Recruited Shop-alongs and Forced Exposure Visits
- Measure customer experience as it relates to your competition.
- Gain an understanding of how shoppers react to a new retail design and merchandising.
- Determine if a new product platform will be successful throughout different locations.
Customer Intercept Surveys
- Measure awareness, trial and usage of new products and services.
- Uncover how customers react to a new drive-thru board menu or point-of-sale materials.
- Find out who is visiting your new concept location, or locations in a new market, and how satisfied they are.
Trade Area Surveys
- Gauge how the opening of a new competitor location could impact your existing market locations.
- Go from wondering "who are our customers" to knowing who they are.
If your business is ready to gain more insights about your customers, talk to the Turner Research Network team. We will collaborate with you to establish clear research objectives and determine the best methodology for collecting the information and insights needed. Our detailed reports provide actionable recommendations about how to best utilize the findings.
Contact us to learn more about how we can help your business make smarter decisions.